Warning: file(http://www.tcmb.gov.tr/kurlar/today.html) [function.file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
in /home/germeta/public_html/module/kolaydoviz/kolaydoviz_function.php on line 22 Germeta Travel
Located in the heart of Paris, just off the Champs Elysées, the Hotel Lancaster is a luxurious hideaway, constructed in a 19th-century private mansion. It is an intimate address, with the feel of an elegant private residence. The hotel offers 46 rooms and 11 suites over 8 floors, in a plush atmosphere that cultivates a certain art of living à la Française. Traditional furniture, paintings by old masters, antiques and the re-creation of historical fabrics celebrate the decorative arts in the best light. Its interior courtyard has become a Zen garden retreat. All the feel of a thoroughly charming traditional home.
Just steps from the most celebrated avenue in the world, the Champs Elysées, and just around the corner from the Triangle dOr, the Hotel Lancaster's sandstone façade stands proudly on Rue de Berri in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. Its neighbourhood is easily accessed by foot: the prestigious Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the Place de lEtoile, and the Place de la Concorde.
* To create La Table du Lancaster, the hotel owners have called on the talent of the master chef, Michel Troisgros. His inspiration, in concert with the owners' personal selections, has given life to creative, light and elegant meals. The menu, purposely brief, is organized by theme, based on products chosen by Michel Troisgros for their intensity, freshness, and slightly sour notes. The wit of the tomato The burst of lemon and citrus fruit The bite of condiments and spices The green of fresh vegetables, herbs and fruit The sweetness of dairy products. La Table du Lancaster offers fine dining that is intimate, understated and contemporary.
* The interior courtyard of the former mansion is now a peaceful courtyard garden, where tradition meets contemporary minimalism. A refreshing green oasis inspired by Asian and European sensibilities. Its modest proportions only enhance the effect. Nothing has been left out that sooths the five senses. The rustling of the leaves, the murmur of the water, the fragrance of flowers, the tones of greens, and the radiance of red. As soon as the weather warms, the garden hosts elegant tables and chairs made of exotic woods. A small bed of pebbles create the effect of a stream flowing through the centre of the garden. A place of serenity and calm in the heart of the capital.
* The former entrance for horse-drawn carriages leads to the main hall. A generous space with a high glass ceiling shelters the Grand Salon. Bathed in light passing through three vast arched windows that open onto the courtyard garden, the salon has several areas for conversation and socializing. Chairs with very high backrests, right out of a fairy tale, accompany the game tables, all made of precious woods. Antique furniture mingles with the contemporary. Fine fabrics and the play of lines, lighting and materials. Armchairs, couches, mirrors and portrait paintings. Opulent comfort. A transformation à la française and a cosmopolitan elegance. An atmosphere of quiet opulence and serenity. A very warm and inviting space.
* Intimate and balanced proportions greet you in the Salon Berri. Facing the street, the large windows allow an abundance of light to pass. A dignified atmosphere. The careful arrangement of antique furnishings. An expansive couch. Wing chairs and antique armchairs. A sparkling chandelier. Vast perfume bottles from Grasse transformed as lamps. A small desk and a fireplace. Portraits and a tall mirror. Subdued colours dominated by soft lime green. Walls covered with damask silk. The Salon Berri is what you would expect to find in the most elegant French home. Reassuring and calm, its an environment suitable for relaxation and conversation in small groups.
* Walls covered with fabric the colour of marron glacé, well appointed 18th century wall lamps and a commanding painting of the Battle of Fontenoy watching over the room gives the Salon Fontenoy the characteristics of a manor, accented by wall hangings weaved from a rich, tone-on-tone damask fabric. Fauteuil cabriolet armchairs surround a very long oval table, lit by a Baccarat Crystal chandelier. Display cases hold a collection of antique tableware. The refined atmosphere is more than appropriate for private dining for business or pleasure.
* Facing either Rue de Berri or the interior courtyard garden, the 49 rooms and 11 suites of the Lancaster cover 8 floors of the building. Intimate or very spacious, they all tie to a certain art of living à la Française, through their rare antique furniture, luxurious items, paintings, sofas, desks, and porcelain.
* Classic rooms that provide all the most up-to-date logistical services that the guests expect: all rooms offer two telephone lines, voice mail service, a safe, a TV-DVD combination, and cable and satellite TV. Most of the bathrooms combine grey or beige marble and African iroko wood. The luxury bathroom fixtures, the heated towel bars and all the accessories display a retro design. Towels, bathrobes and slippers are also designed uniquely for the Lancaster.
İPTAL ŞARTLARINI görmek için seçmiş olduğunuz oda tipine ait olan iptal kuralları linkine tıklayıp, ona ait koşulları okumanız gerekmektedir. Oda tipleri ve oteller arasındaki iptal koşulları değişiklik gösterebilir.